This delicious all-natural berry-licious pre-practice energizer is the solution to “what should I have before my morning practice that won’t make me feel gross but will give me energy and focus?” Because some of us do need a little boost before practice but don’t like the barfy, heartburny feeling that happens when vinyasas, twists and forward bends follow a yummy cappuccino. Ick. Pre-Vinyasa Energizer is an energizing and alkalinizing powder you mix with cold water and drink about 30 minutes before practice. This is stimulant-free energy! Sure to get you happily from rolling out of bed all the way to your post-practice coffee or matcha. You’re welcome.
- Alkalinize with enriching greens and antioxidants – wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spinach, acai, maca and berries
- Get into your flow with L-citruline, L-carnitine, beets, maritime pine bark, choline and MCT oil
- Sweat it out with milk thistle, turmeric and Himalayan sea salt
- Seriously delicious natural berry flavour, with zero calories, and no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Supplements for people who love yoga
Adults 18+ Mix 1 scoop with cold water (in a shaker cup or water bottle, or in a glass with spoon) and enjoy 30-60 minutes before your practice.